Eat, Drink, and Be Mary!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh how I have been absent.

I fully intend to catch you all up, but not today!  Just remember I had this blog and that I had neglected it.  Now I have much in my life to share and be happy about.  So why not start blogging again?

I filmed my first short film this year!  We started shooting in June and are in the final stages of editing now. Yeah Pivot!

Interested?

I am in a show in Sept called Sidework.  An original artistic experiment written, produced and starring 7 artists: Nikki Klecha, Jamey Schrick, Todd Kreisman, John Oropalls, Harry Mattull & Andrea Fasano & Me!  
You can read more about that at: www.sideworkonline.blogspot.com

Okay, that's enough for now.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

So now three and a half years after you posted this, you are now dating Jamey Schrick. I think your blog is due an update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home