Eat, Drink, and Be Mary!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I've been busy.

This is a bit belated, but....
We had an 80s Party! IT was awaesome. We decorated the house with posters and all things 80s. We bought Bartles & James and Tab. Erin made a backdrop so we could take school dance pictures of everyone. And the costumes were great. I went for more of the Kelly Kapowski look while Erin was a bit more rockin' and Nikki was so Molly Ringwald. Everyone that came had a great time. We played an 80s trivia drinking game, which went over better than I expected. We set up a camera in my room so people could record a message or whatever. Let's just say the footage was interesting. And besides the red kool-aid stains on my carpet, the night was a total sucess. (Brian- sorry about your ticket.) but it will be awhile before we take on another party like that. It was a lot of work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home