Eat, Drink, and Be Mary!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Homeless

It is very frustrating to have money for a house, but not be able to find the right one to live in. That's right. We have to be out of our apartment in a few weeks, and we don't have a new place to call home. Thelma and I have being looking for a place to accomedate us, Sofia, and Bonnie & Clyde. Bonnie and Clyde are moving out from Wilmington. And Sofia joined the gang after a break up from her long time boyfriend. We had a great place, but they screwed us over after 3 weeks and went with the other applicant. I haven't slept well in 2 weeks. I've had a cold for 11 days now. I am still driving a rental because my car is in the shop from the rear-ending. And I got a ticket for going right on red. (there was a sign) Did I mention that my face looks like a 13 year-olds!?!? That's right. I decided to have terrible skin now at 25, rather than as a teenager. Doesn't sound like much fun, huh? Well, it isn't. I can't even be excited about working at Lionel Richie's house! Well, maybe a little.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger bck said...

hey.. dont be sad. you'll find a house! and i just saw you the other day, nothin is wrong with your face, youre adorable! i think you should ask lionel richie to sing you that song 'easy like sunday morning'.

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Since you are in the Lionel Richie Fan Club, you should be honored! I'm sorry you are having such a $%1++y time right now. Things will look up shortly, just hang in there, Booberry. Besides, if it does all blow up you can always come nanny your adorable niece Camden.

I think you should produce your own indie homemade film. If that vampire dork can do it, SURELY you can. Amy had an idea for a big DVD seller, just ask her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home