Eat, Drink, and Be Mary!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 4th to You!

If you can't be grillin' out with your friends and family on the fourth of July, you might as well be working at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell's house. So that's what I did. They had a little family and friends get together for the 4th and for their son's birthday (Wyatt). It was cool to see Kate Hudson (so pretty), hubby Chris Robinson and child Ryder (not so cute). Even better was seeing Oliver Hudson (hottie). They were all pretty laid back. The best part was when I left their lovely beach home in Malibu and right outside their house, a male prositute tried to pick me up. The man was wearing a full lenth vinyl jacket and plaid pants. He might have been the ugliest man I have seen in quite some time. I suppose I look just that deserate.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger bck said...

you worked at their house! you slut! thats so cool. i think kates a cutie pie. one question: why didnt you get with that hot man slut? you should have gone all the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home