Eat, Drink, and Be Mary!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Liquid courage

I have this ability to talk to anyone, no matter who they are despite the fact that I don't know them. That is if I have had a couple of drinks. That being said.

I was at an event for Playboy(don't ask) and I saw Jared Padelecki (house of wax, New York Minute) and so I decided to say hello and tell him that i worked his press thingy for house of wax. He was polite and introduced himself, even though I know he thought I was crazy and uninteresting (little does he know). Then I turn around and see Jenson Ackles (eric brady from Day of our lives, Dawson's Creek) and remind him of the time we played fusbol in Wilmington, NC. He pretended to remember although I doubt he does. And the other week, I chatted with Jason Statham (the Transporter, Lock Stock) about how much I love my taekwondo classes. So, kudos to celebrites for humoring me when I strike up conversations they probably don't want to have.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger bck said...

haha.. thats awesome. drink those drinks and talk to those celebs! hell.. if you can tell they dont wanna talk.. talk more! i bet they love you tho. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home