Eat, Drink, and Be Mary!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

When You Least Expect it...

So, I have been in LA for two years now. And ever since I've been here I have been doing extra work in hopes of somehow getting into SAG. Either by getting a line(not real hopeful about that one, but hey it happens) or by getting 3 SAG vouchers. In the time I've been doing this I have had 4 featured roles that did not get me a voucher. When I started nannying in Feb, I practically stopped doing extra work. There hadn't been all that much progress and with the catering I was getting plenty of work. Well, my 2 year registration with the extras casting was up in August. I decided to sign back up, just in case I needed extra money sometime. I took a new picture and re-enlisted. Within 2 weeks I started getting called by the company. (they had never called me in the previous 2 years). On monday I went on a interview or a lookey loo as I call it, to be a photo double for an actress on the new show E-ring, Kelsy Oldershaw.


Didn't get it. But I did get my first SAG voucher! Yeah! And I didn't even do anything, but let the director look at me. Score! Isn't Hollywood strange.

A little extra news: I had an audition today for a horror film and it went great! Whether I get it or not, at least I felt good about the audition. Also auditioning for the same role as me: Cindy Brady (Olivia Hack) from A Very Brady Sequel!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger colter said...

Way to go, superstar. What a pleasant birthday gift from the universe.

I have to say, "online incomes," I'm really interested in american singles, but are they Pasteurized American Cheese Singles or Pasteurized Cheese Food Singles? Because, as I am led to understand, Cheese Food is what they feed Cheese.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home